20 décembre 2009

Christmas morning FEAST!






Well Unigirlz and boyz...hope that you are all getting your presents wrapped and putting your decorations up because Christmas is in ONE week!! I have never really lost the giddy feeling that bubbled up every Christmas as a child.  Even now that I am 24 I still get so very excited to decorate the tree and sing carols!!!

This will be my first Christmas away from my family and I am having a good time thinking about which of my family's traditions I am going to carry on with Tyler, my fiance here in Montreal.  

The first thing that comes to mind is Christmas FOOD! Every Christmas morning in the Kerr house my brother and I open our stockings, then we make an enormous breakfast before we can open the rest of the presents under the tree.  Tyler and I are going to combine our ideas for what makes a Christmas breakfast and it is looking like it will be QUITE the feast indeed!!

What kind of festive feast does your family have on Christmas morning?


Aucun commentaire :