22 décembre 2009

Christmas Drink Recipe!

For those who don't know this, as well as being an employee at Unicorn, I also work part time in a bar. I've been working in bars since I acquired the legal drinking age, so 19 in P.E.I., and have gained some notable skill in mixology. 

One of my favourite drinks to prepare are Russian Eggnogs, and I created this little holiday devil in a cup last Christmas when I was still on P.E.I. 

This can be a very sweet drink, so it is best to cut the sweetness with milk or soy milk. 

All you need to prepare this is: 

125ml of Eggnog
125 ml of 2%, 1% or skim milk (to your preference, if you like really sweet drinks, go nuts on another 125 ml of eggnog!)
1 oz of Kahlua
1 oz of Vodka
ice

Fill a shaker with ice and pour the kahlua and vodka, followed by the eggnog and milk. Then shake it with all your might to create a very frothy head on your drink when you pour it in a high ball glass. For added embellishment, sprinkle a little nutmeg on top. And ta-da you got yourself a tasty holiday drink! 



If anyone else has any holiday drink recipes, let a Unicorn sister know! I'd love to hear them!

Aucun commentaire :